Travel and Hospitality
Sparsh Communications have assisted companies even in the travel and hospitality industry to effectively solve both business and technology tasks by leveraging innovative use of technology. The internet has increased the burden on companies to deliver direct connectivity into their latest offers, reservation systems offer real time accessibility and booking and to reduce costs through operational efficiency and increase top line profits in the competitive industry.
Globalization has improved travel across borders and travelers are beginning to take buying decisions in their own hands and reducing dependence on travel agents. In fact, when consumers plan trips and vacations, they use a wide range of internet resources to research and book travel, entertainment and hospitality options.
Sparsh’s Hospitality Practice delivers business associated software solutions and services to the Hospitality industry. Indeed, our domain landscape encompasses Hotels, Clubs & Recreational Facilities, Casinos, Restaurants, Holiday Planning, Event Management Companies and Car Rental Companies. We also provide our services to independent software vendors who are specialists in the area of Hospitality.
We have assisted Travel & Hospitality companies with:
- Maintenance outsourcing and offshore software development
- Reservation Systems
- Dynamic Packaging
- Payment Systems Integration
- Procurement Management and Inventory
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Systems Integration (back office, data warehouse, reporting and business intelligence)
- Self-serving Solutions (Kiosks, Mobile/PDA, Touch Screen and the Web)
- Analytics Solutions and Marketing
- Internet Booking System and Integration, Web Portals, Website, Agent Booking Portals and other Web-Based Solutions which can be integrated with internal agent tools and solutions
- Internet Marketing Solutions (Email Marketing, Search Marketing and Social Media)
- Content Management Solutions (CMS)
- Rewards Programs or Customer Loyalty Solutions
- Financial solutions
- Preventive Maintenance
- Material Order Management or Service Request Management
- Point-of-Sales (POS)
- Property Management Systems (PMS)