Printing & Publishing
Sparsh Communications is experienced in highly customized application development for printing & publishing industry. Sparsh has profound expertise in printing and publishing software and technologies.
Whether you are a print agent searching for an E-Commerce print application or a huge print manufacturer in requirement of an enterprise level workflow or a corporate chain looking for an integrated solution; our applications are enthusiastically designed to meet the specific requirements of each organization.
Sparsh has worked with clients in building software systems for newspapers, journals, magazines, media houses, catalog sales, print service providers and digital publishers.
Our knowledge of tools and technologies, workflow, processes and industry-specific systems allows faster pickup and better delivery of projects. In fact, Sparsh’s publishing experience extends across print, CD-ROM, online and mobile publishing.
Our applications are designed with flexibility in understanding and giving us the capability to completely model the print business activities irrespective of the type of presses. Hence, our client base includes a wide variety of printing and publishing firms such as Offset, Large Format, Digital, Bindery, Screen Print and Mail.
We are expert in development of Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows applications, which is necessary for designing and development of most software solutions in printing and publishing industry.
Our software engineering services:
- Custom Application Development
- Site Development or Web Application
- Client-Server Development
- Software as a Service Development
- E-Business System Development or E-commerce
- Archiving System Development or Content Management
- Database, Business Intelligence System Development and Data Warehousing
- Workflow based Software Development or Collaborative
- Testing and Quality Assurance
Our End-to-End solutions and software products:
- Secure platform development for the web to print functionality.
- Publishing Companies and Web Site Development for Printing
- Totally incorporated the structure of Production modules covering complete workflow from assessment to invoice.
- Web Application & Mobile Application development for printing devices
- Development & Database System Design
- E-commerce System integration.
- Cross-Media Publishing.
- Digital Asset Management Systems
- Catalog Management Systems or Brand Asset or Product
- Workflow Systems or Editorial
- Syndication and Content Management
- Macromedia Development or Custom Adobe or Quark
- XML Workflow and PDF
- Cross-Media Publishing
- Advertising Management
- ERP and Business Applications
- Circulation Management