E-Commerce & Retail
The success of an organization turns around many factors like the use multiple channels to get to their customers, recognizing their needs and how do they want you to cater to their needs. Sparsh Communications makes you a fully integrated organization that is capable of driving end to end solutions to your customers with its E-Commerce services.
We work to build significant and long-lasting associations by tailoring solutions for each project and being responsible for results. Sparsh Communications E-Commerce’s exclusive focus is to drive experienced and shopper-focused traffic to your E-Commerce website to increase transactions and awareness for your business.
Well-found with rich domain expertise, advanced technology background and qualitative delivery competencies, Sparsh works with you to provide object oriented services. We offer customized solutions to match your business needs. Sparsh has vast expertise in designing and developing both Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) E-Commerce portals.
Sparsh expertise for Ecommerce based websites that include:
- Shopping cart development
- Credit card payment integration
- Payment gateway integration
- Auctioning systems
- CMS integration, etc.
Retail has developed in recent years to the point which now frequently includes social media, user generated content and user reviews, all playing a role in the decision making process.
Sparsh Communications E-Commerce prides itself on providing outstanding service, incredible results and thorough industry insight for retailers. In fact, for many online retailers managing their online marketing efforts can be challenging due to the number of vendors involved. Sparsh Communications E-Commerce allows retailers to manage all online marketing efforts seamlessly under one roof.
The below are the services we provide:
- Online Advertising and management
- Third-party site integration
- Product distribution (eg. Google Product search)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in multiple languages and countries
- Email Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- PR Distribution
- Software and Application development
- Website Development and Designing
- Social media monitoring and reputation management
- Online Distribution including GDS representation
- Web Analytics
- System integration (eg. With Google commerce)